This easy to complete book has been designed to help you to write down all sorts of things about your life, to share with your children, their children and their children's children - a really personal family history.
It is intended to record stories from your lifetime and will hopefully be an enjoyable for you to complete as it will be for them to read, with simple questions designed to help you recall some of the special events in your life.
Inside Grandfather's Memories there are over 200 questions with space for handwritten answers and room for photographs as well. Questions include:
- Have you ever been fishing?
- Did you like going to school and why?
- Who would you say had the greatest influence on you when you were growing up?
- Tell me about the day you found out you were going to become a grandfather - How did you feel?
- What about the world has changed most since you were young?
It is a way of connecting the generations and keeping your family's stories alive. And once completed, it becomes truly priceless as a celebration of life.
Your memories are priceless
Take time out of your busy life to share your thoughts, your feelings, your experiences and your life with your children, and their children's children...they will love you for it!
The book measures 210x160mm and has a protective outer cover, with space to allow you to attach your own photograph, making the book entirely personal to you. All our books are printed on archive quality paper, and won't fade in time. Printed and bound in the UK.
* Don't forget to make sure that any writing you do is also in archive quality ink. To help, we supply high quality, double ended archive pens. *