Father's Memories is a unique family memory journal, which has been designed to encourage Dads to record stories of their day-to-day lives, particularly their childhood, both to share now and also to pass on to children and grandchildren.
It is intended to record stories from your lifetime and will hopefully be as enjoyable for you to complete as it will be for them to read, with simple questions designed to help you recall some of the special events in your life.
Inside Father's Memories there are over 200 questions with space for handwritten answers and room for photographs as well. Questions include:
- Where were you born, and where?
- Share with me a memory of your grandparents...
- What was the naughtiest thing you ever did? Did you get found out?
- What was your first car?
- Tell me about meeting my mother - how/where did you meet?
- Do you remember what my first words were?
- Do you have a piece of good advice for me?
Fathers can complete the book with their children or alone, either one question at a time or all at once.
It is a way of connecting the generations and keeping your family's stories alive. The finished book will then become a treasured family keepsake, a priceless record of memories for current and future generations to enjoy.
Your memories are priceless
The book measures 210x160mm and has a protective outer cover, with space to allow you to attach your own photograph, making the book entirely personal to you. All our books are printed on archive quality paper, and won't fade in time. Printed and bound in the UK.
* Don't forget to make sure that any writing you do is also in archive quality ink. To help, we supply high quality, double ended archive pens. *