Collect memories from the past 50 years to celebrate your Golden Wedding Anniversary.
This easy to complete book has been designed to help you write down stories from the past 50 years (and beyond!).
It is intended to record stories from your life together (from the moment you first met) and, with simple questions designed to help you recall some of the special events in the past 50+ years, it is a lovely was of remembering all the thing you have done together.
- On your first date, what did you do/where did you go/
- Did you parents approve? If not, what happened?
- How long had you known each other when you decided to get married and/or live together?
- Any special memories of the engagement itself?
- How do you normally mark your Wedding Anniversary?
- Which period of you life together has been the most enjoyable so far? Why?
It is a great way to keep your family's stories alive, and will create some great opportunities for you to reminisce.
Once completed it becomes truly priceless as a celebration of your marriage.
Your memories are priceless.
The book measures 210x160mm and has a protective outer cover, with space to allow you to attach your own photograph, making the book entirely personal to you. All our books are printed on archive quality paper, and won't fade in time. Printed and bound in the UK.
* Don't forget to make sure that any writing you do is also in archive quality ink. To help, we supply high quality, double ended archive pens. *