This easy to complete book has been designed to help you to write down all sorts of things about your life, to share with your children, their children and their children's children - a really personal family history.
It is intended to record stories from your lifetime and will hopefully be an enjoyable for you to complete as it will be for them to read, with simple questions designed to help you recall some of the special events in your life.
Inside Mother's Memories there are over 200 questions with space for handwritten answers and room for photographs as well. Questions include:
- Can you remember any funny stories about someone in your family?
- How much did the tooth fairy leave you for a tooth?
- Have you ever met anyone famous?
- Do you remember having power cuts? How frequently?
- How old were you when you learnt to swim? Who taught you?
- How did you get to school each day?
- How long were you together before you had me?
- Can you remember a time when you were especially proud of me?
- Is there a special Mother's Day in your memory?
It is a way of connecting the generations and keeping your family's stories alive. And once completed, it becomes truly priceless as a celebration of life.
Your memories are priceless
Take time out of your busy life to share your thoughts, your feelings, your experiences and your life with your children, and their children's children...they will love you for it!
The book measures 210x160mm and has a protective outer cover, with space to allow you to attach your own photograph, making the book entirely personal to you. All our books are printed on archive quality paper, and won't fade in time. Printed and bound in the UK.
* Don't forget to make sure that any writing you do is also in archive quality ink. To help, we supply high quality, double ended archive pens. *